Join us for the AANR Midwest Convention July 16 to July 23
Directions to Fern Hills Club
Coming from the South:
- Follow the signs for 37 North to Bloomington, taking it to the right.
- Upon entering 37 North, you will see a detour sign for the Hospital and a detour sign for Rockport Road on your right. Take the detour on That Road.
- After exiting the highway, continue up to the top of the hill to the stop sign (300 feet). Turn left onto That Road.
- You will come to a T in the road at a stop sign (0.3 miles).Turn left onto Rockport Road.
- Fern Hills Club is 4 miles down Rockport Road on the right (after passing under the interstate, the entrance is on the right immediately after crossing a small bridge).
Coming from the North:
- Follow 37 south. When you see the signs stating “I-69 begins”, stay in the right lane.
- The Monroe Hospital will be on your right.
- After passing the Hospital, you will go under the Rockport Road overpass.
- The very next road on your right immediately after the overpass you will see detour sign for the hospital and for Rockport Road. Take that right (Shaw Road), approximately 0.5 miles from the Hospital.
- It takes you up about quarter mile to a stop sign at Rockport Road and then turn left on Rockport Road (Rockport is almost a 90-degree turn at the stop sign; do not go straight across the road).